The winery was constructed in 1868. It has five naves separated by arches 30m high made from forged iron, typical of the south of Spain.
The production starts with maturation controls, vineyard by vineyard, with the aim of harvesting at the right moment. Harvesting is manual and carried in small trailers to the winery to ensure that the grapes arrive in the best conditions.
In order to preserve the best qualities obtained from the vineyard, at the winery we combine state-of-the-art technology and our traditional know-how.